Finding a Qualified Sex Crimes Lawyer
When you are accused of a crime, it is of the utmost importance that you put your best foot forward in order to find a lawyer to represent you. It will be your word against the discretion of a judge or jury, so the last thing you want is to go into this situation defenseless. It is especially important to get a great lawyer if you are charged with any sort of sex crime, as these charges will come with dire consequences and permanent repercussions if you are convicted. If you live in the Minneapolis, Saint Paul or surrounding areas, you will want to reach out to Ryan Garry, a renowned criminal sexual conduct attorney MN. Ryan offers a number of services that will help you out if you are charged with such a crime, so read on to learn exactly why hiring his firm can be the best decision to make. Click Here to see the five degrees of Criminal Sexual Conduct.
Key Services Provided By Ryan Garry, Minneapolis Sex Crimes Attorney
When you hire Ryan Garry, you are not getting your run of the mill criminal defense attorney. Some of the following points below show why Ryan Garry is the best Minnesota criminal defense attorney for the job:
- We provide a number of sex crime defenses for a variety of charges, including possession and distribution of child pornography, prostitution or buying the services of a prostitute and criminal sexual conduct.
- We can provide you with a consultation for any sort of charges that you may be tried for, so you can know where you stand, what you are up against and what it will take to get proper defense from these charges.
- Ryan is successful in court frequently, with plenty of winning testimonials to prove it.
- Ryan Garry is a criminal law specialist, a designation laid out by the state bar that less than 3 percent of practicing attorneys in the state possess. He also ranks within the top 5 percent of criminal defense attorneys.
- Ryan Garry has a strong team of professional defense attorneys on his staff that make the firm successful.
Get In Touch With Our Minneapolis Sex Crimes Law Firm Today
When you want to be sure that you are well cared for when charged with a sex crime, you will need to be sure that you leave the work to us. We take your needs seriously and will be incredibly helpful to you whenever you need any sort of assistance in this regard. One of the best ways to find out how we can help you is to touch base with our law firm to ask for a consultation. This consultation will set the course for the information you need to beat your case or find a plea agreement which will help you to keep your future intact. So if you would like to reap the benefits of the service that Ryan Garry, Criminal Sexual Conduct Attorney MN, can provide you with, touch base with the law firm today.
Federal sexual abuse is governed by 18 U.S.C. §§ 2241–2248. Each of the statutes relates to a different crime, such as aggravated sexual abuse or abusive sexual contact. 18 U.S.C. § 2242 governs general sexual abuse. If you force another to engage in a sexual act or if you engage in a sexual act when the other either does not know what the act is or cannot withhold consent, you could be sentenced to up to life in prison. See http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2242.
The preceding was a summary of the law. It does not describe all of the elements of the crimes. Laws are also constantly changing. You need to contact a skilled Minneapolis Sex Crimes Attorney to discuss the offenses in detail and with respect to your own particular case. Nothing in this description or anywhere on this site is legal advice.